TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING
Thank you for choosing to celebrate with The Perth Wedding Collective.
The following TERM & CONDITIONS must be agreed to prior to payment of your invoice (As highlighted on the invoice you receive for payment) and this agreement is entered into and is effective as of payment of invoice, between the ‘The Perth Wedding Collective’ and the ‘Client’, identified as the person on the invoice. This agreement supersedes prior or simultaneous agreements, verbal or written. Upon confirmation of your chosen wedding date and payment of the invoice, The Perth Wedding Collective will reserve a place for the
Client at the agreed The Perth Wedding Collective event.
• BOOKING FEE: A Booking Fee will be due within 24 hours of confirmation by the Client and the wedding date will not be confirmed until such Booking Fee is paid in full. The Perth Wedding Collective will engage and book the Client’s various wedding suppliers on their behalf upon receipt of this booking fee, which is applied towards booking various wedding suppliers, the legal paperwork for marriage, administration costs and the Client’s Marriage Certificate. The Perth Wedding Collective will not be able to marry the Client (Or return the non-refundable payments) if the entire fee is not paid by the due dates.
• PAYMENTS: Package payments are typically paid in monthly instalments. The Client agrees that the first payment, the Booking Fee, is due within 24 hours of invoice. Subsequent payments/instalments are due upon invoice. Payments are accepted by bank transfer or credit card and are non-refundable in the event of Client cancellation.
• LATE PAYMENTS: Payments are accepted by bank transfer or credit card and are non-refundable in the event of Client cancellation. In addition, any account which falls greater than 14 days past due will be cancelled. Unfortunately, the Perth Wedding Collective is unable to maintain bookings with suppliers whereby the client is not maintaining regular payments in relation to their booking. Unpaid invoices which are 14 days past due will result in cancellation of the booking, forfeiture of the date and any payments made to suppliers will be forfeited.
• CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY: The core of The Perth Wedding Collective is a unique approach to weddings, commissioning a limited number of weddings per year on the basis that Couples will share suppliers costs on the day, or that suppliers will pool operational costs on the day, depending on the package booked. The Client acknowledges that in the event that there is a cancellation by a Client, all suppliers will incur expenses and financial loss, having already reserved the date and time in their wedding schedule, and in most cases have incurred substantial expenses in good faith. In the event of a cancellation on behalf of any Client, the Client understands that all fees / payments (I.e. Any monies already paid to The Perth Wedding Collective and it’s suppliers) shall be forfeited.
• POSTPONEMENT POLICY: The Client acknowledges that in the event that the event is postponed within 6 weeks of the wedding date, all suppliers will incur expenses and financial loss, having already reserved the date and time in their wedding schedule, and in most cases have incurred substantial expenses in good faith. It is also unlikely that the same suppliers will all be available for a rescheduled date in the future, so new suppliers will need to be engaged. In the event of a postponement on behalf of any Client, the Client understands that the Perth Wedding Collective will do our best to reschedule the event (within 18 months of the original booking confirmation date), however, all suppliers are within their rights to retain their booking fee. (I.e. This fee shall be forfeited and will need to be re-paid by the client in order to reschedule a new wedding date)
• CREDIT CARD DETAILS: A valid credit card must be supplied as a form of bond/security on all bookings. This will be held in trust, however, will be used to cover any payments, missing or damaged items at the full replacement cost.
• WEDDING SUPPLIERS: The Perth Wedding Collective acts as a ‘Wedding Planner’ to assist the Client with booking various Wedding Suppliers for their wedding date. The Perth Wedding Collective accepts no responsibility or liability on behalf of the wedding suppliers themselves. The Client hereby releases The Perth Wedding Collective from all claims and liability relating to said suppliers, booked on behalf of the Client.
• WEDDING VENUES: The Perth Wedding Collective acts as a ‘Wedding Planner’ to assist the Client with booking a venue for their wedding date. The Perth Wedding Collective accepts no responsibility or liability on behalf of the wedding venue themselves. The Client hereby releases The Perth Wedding Collective from all claims and liability relating to said venues, booked on behalf of the Client.
• CEREMONY TIME: The marriage ceremony commences at the scheduled start time, and / or for the designated length of time. Should the Client or their guests not be available at the designated time, no additional time shall be assigned or permitted.
• INCLEMENT WEATHER: The Perth Wedding Collective is not responsible for any contingencies or ‘backup’ plans in relation to hot / cold weather on the day of marriage. The Perth Wedding Collective acts as a ‘Wedding Planner’ to assist the Client with booking a venue for their wedding date, however the client is responsible for arranging alternate plans in the event of inclement weather.
• PHOTOGRAPHY AND ARTISTIC LICENSE: The Client agrees to and acknowledges the style of photography performed by the photographers within The Perth Wedding Collective as photo-journalistic and fine art in nature. While a large quantity of images will be captured during the event, not all are of professional quality and The Perth Wedding Collective reserves the right to select images for final presentation to the Client. Each image presented is deemed to be of high professional quality.
• DIGITAL NEGATIVES, PRINTS AND COPYRIGHT: The photographs, film negatives, digital negatives or prints produced by the photographers within The Perth Wedding Collective are protected by Federal Copyright Law and exclusive copyright and ownership belong to The Perth Wedding Collective. Prints and digital files provided to the Client may be used for personal use only. Commercial uses of any digital images are prohibited. The Perth Wedding Collective is not responsible for storing or archiving images after file delivery to Client.
• MODEL RELEASE: The Client hereby grants to The Perth Wedding Collective and its suppliers and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the Client or in which the Client may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same. The Client hereby releases The Perth Wedding Collective, its suppliers and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs.
• GUARANTEES AND LONGEVITY: Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, The Perth Wedding Collective makes no, and hereby disclaims any, express or implied representations, warranties or guarantees regarding the goods or services provided hereunder (including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
• FORCE MAJERE: The performance of this contract on behalf of The Perth Wedding Collective and its associates shall be contingent upon acts of God, flood, fire, warfare, government laws, policies or regulations, electrical failure, pandemics, strikes by suppliers and/or any conditions beyond its control.
• SOLE PHOTOGRAPHER: The Perth Wedding Collective allows the sole professional still photographer at the event. The Client acknowledges that the presence of other Photographers, other than those provided by The Perth Wedding Collective, including but not limited to individuals acting in a manner of a professional photographer or videographer, will adversely impact the ability of The Perth Wedding Collective photographers and as a result, the Work may fail to meet the standards represented by The Perth Wedding Collective website.
• REHEARSAL: Due to the nature of these packages, a rehearsal is not included as part of the celebrants fee. If you wish to have a rehearsal prior to your wedding day, this will be at the discretion of your celebrant and pending their availability. A rehearsal will incur an additional fee of $175 (inc GST), which is payable directly to your celebrant. *Please note that rehearsals are not available for packages at the Old Tower House.
• GUEST COOPERATION: The Client is responsible for the conduct of their guests. Unchecked guest conduct that interferes with the event may affect the overall experience of the Bride, Groom, other guests and subsequent weddings. If the Client is unable to control the conduct of their guests or if the conduct of their guests damages or destroys the venue or equipment provided by The Perth Wedding Collective suppliers, it may result in the early or immediate departure of your wedding party and associated costs being borne by the Client. In case of such an event, no refunds will be provided. Items are not to be removed from the ceremony location or wedding area and any missing items will be charged to the Client at full replacement cost.
• SPECIFIC IMAGES: Due to the uncontrolled nature of weddings and events, including but not limited to weather, venue guidelines, lighting conditions or the availability or willingness of people, the photographers within The Perth Wedding Collective cannot guarantee obtaining specifically requested images but will attempt in good faith to meet the requests of the Client. Any failure by the photographers within The Perth Wedding Collective to deliver any specific image shall not be a breach of this Agreement and shall not result in a refund of any money paid by the Client to the photographers within The Perth Wedding Collective. The photographers within The Perth Wedding Collective shall not provide any other remedy to the Client.
• RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL: The suppliers within The Perth Wedding Collective have the right to withdraw from the event upon discovery of any circumstances that breach its policies. Some factors include non-cooperation, changes of locations, facilities or times available, the hire of other professional services, missed communications, bad, returned or late payments.
• LIMIT OF LIABILITY: In the extremely unlikely event that a supplier booked for The Perth Wedding Collective is unable to attend the event due to severe medical or another emergency, The Perth Wedding Collective will do everything possible to replace the supplier at short notice, however, as noted, The Perth Wedding Collective accepts no responsibility or liability for said suppliers. The Client hereby releases The Perth Wedding Collective from all claims and liability relating to said suppliers, booked on behalf of the Client.
• PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE AND COMPLETION SCHEDULE: The photographers within The Perth Wedding Collective are responsible to deliver the following items: A minimum of 40 photographs. High-resolution files (digital negatives) will be delivered within 6-8 weeks of the event, typically via an online album for download by the Client.
Couples who have NOT booked additional time with the wedding photographer and go over the provided hour within their wedding ceremony will be charged an additional hour at the selected photographer hourly rate.
This additional fee will be invoiced to the couple directly after their wedding ceremony.
• LOSS OR DAMAGE TO GOODS: Any damage or loss to goods by, but not limited to, the Client or guests, will be charged accordingly at the present-day replacement value. This amount will be deducted from the provided security credit card. No flower petals, dried or fresh are to be placed on carpets that may stain or damage them. A cost will be incurred for cleaning or replacement costs if this occurs.
• JURISDICTION: This Agreement shall be construed according to the laws of the state of Western Australia. The Client acknowledges that this Agreement was entered into in Perth, Western Australia and that at least a substantial portion of this Agreement will be performed in Western Australia and that the proper venue for any legal action related to this Agreement is in the Superior Courts of Western Australia. No content generated in this contract is guaranteed to be retained by The Perth Wedding Collective longer than 5 years from the event date.